Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Half Way Through the Week

Wednesdays are half days at our school! The kids enjoy coming home early.

Before we head outside to play in the sunny 65 degree weather (What a winter we have in Arizona), we have decided to make some fresh brownies. Good thing they had a healthy lunch before they help me in the kitchen.

Lunch today consisted of a salami and mayo sandwich (this is the first sandwich with meat my girls will eat), fruit salad, carrots, kettle corn, yogurt, and a little orange. Their snack is almonds with 5 chocolate covered raisins.


Both of my girls said the vanilla almond granola was a keeper for our house. I gave some to my little man today during his lunch and it was gone before it hit the plate. Guess it is time to make another trip to Sprouts and see what other fun treats I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment