Sunday, February 22, 2015

New Snacks for Lunches

Well Costco was not as big of a hit as I was hoping. We ended up only finding 3 new snacks that the kids were willing to try and one of them is just a different style of almonds. The positive is there was at least something new in the house!

The kids have decided to try some Cinnamon Roasted Almonds, Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Bark Thins, and squeezable Apple Sauce.

 
 
I decided to give Sprouts a 3rd chance (I have not had good luck there previously) because they had a good sale on cantaloupe and strawberries. While in the store I did find a couple of new snacks to add to our snack collection for this week.
 
I picked up some Vanilla Almond Granola (I am not a vanilla fan, but it was pretty good), Valentine Pretzels, Yogurt Cranberries, and Wild West Trail Mix. I couldn't help but put the fresh strawberries into the photo.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment