Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Girlfriends Baby Debut Swaddle

My girlfriend just had her second son a couple of weeks ago. They decided instead of a baby shower or sprinkle they would have a BBQ to welcome their new little angel into the world. I have looked through a couple of stores trying to figure out what the perfect present would be to get for her, but have not had much luck.

My first two children loved to be swaddled, but I have never seen cute, comfy swaddles in stores. So...tonight I decided to test out my sewing skills and make her one. I am pretty proud of how it turned out.


I hope that her son will enjoy it as much as my little ones use to.

I loved the idea so much that I have made a second swaddle in pink and I am taking a stab at selling it on Craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment