Sunday, March 29, 2015

Saturday Nights In My House

After 8 hours of work is when my day really begins on Saturday. We took a nice bike ride around a couple of neighborhoods to end back at the park by our house. The kids played with 3 different families for 3 hours. I love how they range from 2 years old to 10 years old, a mixture of boys and girls and all the kids get along!

During the night a couple friends of the girls came over and we opened up a science lab in our kitchen to complete the 4th grade science fair project. My counter is lined with 7 Christmas colored cups full of some form of liquid and 1 gummy bear in each. The girls keep peering into each cup to see the transformation of the bear.

Once the kids had dinner in their tummies and their movie of choice (they picked Into the Woods again because of their school play) I began to work on the swaddle my friend purchased. I think the grey fabric really makes the purple pop! I hope the gift is loved!

 
How do you spend your Saturday nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment